- This service is provided as-is, no guarantees
II. File Uploads and Server Content
We reserve the right do delete files uploaded to servers, no justifications required.
You agree to not use or upload to your server any of the following content:
- any illegal or malicious files or cracked plugins or mods
- any script files (.sh, .py, .pl, .bat and similar)
- any individual file over 500MB
- any backup file
- any compressed file
- any plugin that allows changing slots, memory or port
- any plugin that listens on any network port
- any "Remote Console" plugins
- any plugins or mods that attempt to execute bash commands
- any plugins or mods that attempt to AutoRestart the server
- any plugins or mods that perform runtime patching or compiling of other plugins
- any "WebUI" systems, like jPanel
- the Votifier Plugin (or any other similar plugins or mods)
- the DynMap Plugin
- the Orebfuscator Plugin
- the use of RCON
III. The rights we reserve
- We reserve the right block / global ban someone from our servers / network, even if he is your user
- We reserve the right to send global messages into all servers, this includes advertisements from our platform, partners, system messages or other contents.
- We reserve the right refuse service to anyone without justification.
IV. Backups or Data Loss
- We do not backup the servers on our own, this is your responsibility.
- We will not be responsible for data loss under ANY circumstances.
V. Email Communications
- We reserve the right to send the user account/service related emails, you can at any time contact our staff via the helpdesk and have your account terminated(and email removed from the system) within 24h
- If a user reports as spam email sent from FreeMcServer System we reserve the right to suspend or even terminate this user service.
VI. Upgrades and Payments
- There are no refunds under any circumstances.
- Any charge back or reversal will lead to permanent server termination and network level ban from all system
- We reserve the right to change a plan attributes or price without warning, no refund will be provided.
- If your server is suspended or terminated for anything stated in this terms of service there will be no refund.
- If your server is terminated for inactivity there will be no refund.
- Plans cannot be transferred between accounts.
- There is no uptime or SLA guarantee.
- There is no uptime to Live Chat Support, we do our best to have it online when possible
- Attempting to fake a payment will result in direct server termination and ban from the platform
- There is no support response time or SLA, for free or upgraded users, we do our best but we wont make any promises.
- If you spam our support systems or send useless support tickets your account may be suspended or even terminated
- If you send support request in any other language then one of the available ones your ticket will be closed without response, it can also be considered SPAM and trigger the appropriate actions
- Any kind of insults or disrespect against our staff or service will lead to service termination
VIII. Conduct, General Prohibitions
- attempt to access or search the Services or Content or download Content from the Services through the use of any technology or means other than those provided by us or other generally available third party web browsers (including without limitation automation software, bots, spiders, crawlers, data mining tools, or hacks, tools, agents, engines, or devices of any kind)
- attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Services or Content
- bypass, remove, deactivate, descramble, or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by us or any of our providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Services or Content
- access, tamper with, or use nonpublic areas of the Services, FreeMcServer.net’s computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of FreeMcServer.net’s providers
- attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any FreeMcServer.net system or network or Service, or breach any security or authentication measures
- interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mailbombing the Services
- sell servers or services obtained from us
- host, use, access, or operate any illegal content
- create, access, or operate multiple accounts, including but not limited to the same household
- access our services using TOR, VPNs, proxys or any anonimizers
- use any temporary emails anywhere on our platform (including but not limited to your account email)
- use any bug without reporting it
- use any system bug to bypass any restriction or plan enforcing will result in direct server termination and ban from the platform, please note that spoofing slots (displaying a fake, higher number of slots is considered slots and will result in server termination the same actual slots modification would).
- affect other users negatively, including, but not limited to abusing server resources or causing load spikes
- run any kind of bots (including, but not limited to, Discord or TeamSpeak Bots)
You agree that you are responsible for your own conduct and User Content while using the Services, and for any consequences thereof. In addition, you agree not to do any of the following, unless applicable law mandates that you be given the right to do so:
IX. Account Suspension or Termination
- you fail to comply with these Terms
- we suspect fraud, or misuse by you of Content or Services
- we suspect any other unlawful activity associated with your Account
- we want to
We may suspend or terminate your access to and use of the Services, at our sole discretion, at any time and without notice to you, including but not limited to, if:
In all cases when an account is suspended or terminated we will never provide any kind of backups of the user content
Suspended account's files are retained until the account gets reactivated, or terminated
Terminated account's files are deleted in up to 48h after termination
X. Beta Tests
FreeMcServer.net may offer you early access to certain pre-release software ("Beta Software") in order to allow you to test and provide feedback on Beta Software as part of FreeMcServer.net’s beta testing program (“Beta Program”).
You acknowledge that any product features or content, documentation, promotional materials and/or any other information that FreeMcServer.net may provide to you in connection with the Beta Program ("Test Materials"), the Beta Software, as well as everything related to the Beta Program is the exclusive property of FreeMcServer.net, is confidential, and should be treated as confidential until such time as FreeMcServer.net releases it.
If FreeMcServer.net offers you access to the Beta Software, then, subject to your compliance with these Terms, FreeMcServer.net grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, limited license to use the Beta Software solely for the purposes of testing and providing feedback on the Beta Software as part of the Beta Program. Without limiting the foregoing and except as prohibited under applicable law, the following are prohibited and you may not:
- copy, modify, or create derivative works based on the Beta Software
- give or sell the Beta Software to anyone
- reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decrypt or otherwise attempt to derive the source code of the Beta Software
- install the Beta Software on systems you don’t directly control or that you share with others
- discuss the Beta Software with or demonstrate it to anyone outside of FreeMcServer.net
- blog, tweet, or otherwise publicly post information about the Beta Software
- take screenshots, photos, videos, or audio recordings of the Beta Software unless FreeMcServer.net has allowed you to do so in writing or make Beta Feedback available to any third party, unless approved by FreeMcServer.net in writing and in advance.
Be careful when using the Beta Software in public. Do not allow anyone to see, hear, film, or photograph the Beta Software. Please notify FreeMcServer.net promptly of any unauthorized access or of any suspected breach of your account’s security.
You understand and agree that participation in the Beta Program is voluntary and does not create a legal partnership, agency, or employment relationship between you and FreeMcServer.net, and you will not be compensated for your participation or any Beta Feedback.
Unless prohibited by applicable law, all Test Materials are provided to you "as is" without any explicit or implicit warranty of any kind. You understand that the Beta Software is in development and may contain errors, bugs, and other problems that could cause loss of data and/or system failure. You should install the Beta Software on non-production devices that are not business critical and have been backed up. To the extent permitted under applicable law, FreeMcServer.net is not liable in any way for any damages you might incur as a result of your participation in the Beta Program.
You agree that any breach of your confidentiality obligation will result in irreparable harm to FreeMcServer.net, the extent of which would be difficult to ascertain, and that monetary damages will not be an adequate remedy. Accordingly, you agree that in the event you breach your confidentiality obligation, FreeMcServer.net will be entitled to injunctive or other equitable relief as the court deems appropriate, in addition to any other remedies which it may have available.
We reserve the right to update this Terms of Service at any time and without prior notification
Last Update: 17/10/2018